The World Cancer Research Fund & The American Institute for Cancer Research (WCRF/AICR) Expert Report, Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity and the Prevention of Cancer: a Global Perspective as well as the companion report, Policy and Action for Cancer Prevention are great online resources: http://www.dietandcancerreport.org
Currently viewing the tag: "Cancer prevention"
- MBSR Helps Lower Back Pain
- Can Cannabis Help Psoriasis?
- Reach Out And Touch Someone
- Laughter Is The Best Medicine
- Coffee & Prostate Cancer
- Cancer Prevention
- Well Done Meat & Breast Cancer Risk
- Food & Nutrient Concerns in Parkinson’s Disease
- Check for Food Allergies in Pediatric Migraines
- New Courtroom Drama Addresses Fast Food Liability
- Nutritional Supplements for Diabetes Support
- Music Therapy for Infants & Children
- Expressing Spirituality in a Medical Practice
- Organic or Not Organic?