It seems that a recent Harvard study (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21586702) demonstrated that heavy coffee drinkers (6 or more cups/day) had a 20% decline in the incidence of prostate cancer with a dose-dependent decline in aggressive forms of the disease (up to 60% in the heaviest drinkers). Apparently, this association even holds in decaffeinated coffee drinkers!
Currently viewing the tag: "coffee and cancer"
- MBSR Helps Lower Back Pain
- Can Cannabis Help Psoriasis?
- Reach Out And Touch Someone
- Laughter Is The Best Medicine
- Coffee & Prostate Cancer
- Cancer Prevention
- Well Done Meat & Breast Cancer Risk
- Food & Nutrient Concerns in Parkinson’s Disease
- Check for Food Allergies in Pediatric Migraines
- New Courtroom Drama Addresses Fast Food Liability
- Nutritional Supplements for Diabetes Support
- Music Therapy for Infants & Children
- Expressing Spirituality in a Medical Practice
- Organic or Not Organic?